Creamy Chicken Rollups
(with Casa Sanchez Salsa)
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded
• 1 container Casa Sanchez Foods salsa (any style, we used Mild Salsa Roja), divided
• 4 oz cream cheese
• 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, more for garnish
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 tsp chili powder
• salt and pepper to taste
• 1 cup shredded cheese
• 8 tortillas (soft taco size)
1. Heat oven to 350F
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken, half of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro, and spices and mix until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add 1/2c shredded cheese, mix well.
3. Lightly coat a 13x9 dish with cooking spray.
4. Spoon about ¼ cup of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam-side down in the dish, and top with remaining salsa and cheese.
5. Bake 15 minutes, top with fresh cilantro, and serve immediately.